I have recently gotten more acquainted with Framesi Hair Care products. Initially I was a bit skeptical about this brand but after using Framesi Morphosis Sublimis Shampoo and Conditioner I have become a believer!



I color my hair a LOT so it's no surprise that there is inevitable wear and tear. This leads to intense hair care for damage but so far I was not 100% satisfied with most products I tried. When I was given the duo the first thought that came to my mind was "oh its got argan oil, might turn my hair oily". Now let me explain why I thought so, I have extremely oily scalp so if I use any shampoo with nourishing oils it make it greasier. I still went ahead and gave this shampoo and conditioner and test and it was love at first try.

The packaging is very nice, sleek with gold design details. Feels good to use them.

The shampoo and conditioner are both very nourishing. I also use the reverse wash formula which works really well for me. I basically use the conditioner before the shampoo and apply shampoo over it after leaving it on my hair for a bit and then wash them off. This is a great technique for people with greasy hair.




The shampoo gently cleanses the scalp while maintaining moisture balance and softening the hair. Rich with the wonderful properties of argon oil, dry hair immediately regains flexibility and hydration yet does not make scalp oily which is such a plus for me! The only reservation is that I love lather and this doesn't produce enough and you do need a little more product than you would normally use.

The conditioner gives just the right amount of softness and moisture without making hair feel heavy or limp. Hair feel nourished.

Framesi Morphosis Sublimis range's key ingredient is Argan Oil which is famous for having tons of benefits for hair. The Morphosis Sublimis range:
  • Restores hair’s natural beauty• Prevents damage caused by dehydration
  • Nourishes with vitamins and nutrients
  • Powerful anti-aging ally
  • Excellent for mature hair
  • Color safe, will not build up
  • For all hair types
You can Buy BOTH the products easily in Pakistan (or otherwise) online from HERE.
Shampoo: Pkr. 1300
Conditioner: pkr. 1190
Framesi Products are also available all over Pakistan in all Makeup City outlets.