Its HERE! I am excited as I always wait for the new collection from Ideas Pret. They always bring fun, refreshing designs and this time its no different! One of the only few brand which make me love prints and lawn!

The collection is vibrant and has bolder designs this time. I also get tropical feels from the patterns and the choice of earthy yet fresh palette. The juxtaposition of bold florals over abstract patterns is also done in a way its delightful rather than overwhelming.

The loose cuts are comfortable yet chic and would suit most body types. I am a big woman and I wear their tops a lot because they dont make me look like a pumpkin! I would definitely suggest you go get a few items, I have already placed order. They go out of stock really soon! You can buy from their website HERE of visit any IDEAS PRET store. For more info you can visit their FACEBOOK Page as well.

The material is lawn, easy breezy for hot weather ahead. The price ranges from Pkr 2750 to 3490 which is very affordable.


Check out the collection here: