I was already using the Eveline Foot cream and loving it so when the weather got a bit more dry I went ahead and got the hand cream too, specially because it's affordable. I have been using this cream for over two weeks now and wanted to share my experience so you know what you are getting.

Eveline Cosmetics is a Polish brand but officially distributed in Pakistan by Rehmania Group. Poland is known for it's skincare and cosmetics amongst other countries so I definitely didn't mind giving this product a try.

The EVELINE Foot Cream has become a bed side favorite for me so I had to get a cream for hands too. The cream is light weight and absorbs quickly. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. The fragrance is very subtle with a hint of roses and plant like smell. It's pleasant and not overbearing.

The ingredients are very enticing, like extracts from cherry, lemon, rose as well as aloe , collagen and elastin. The cream not only nourishes but protects from harsh weather and damage. It also claims to protect and heal damage caused by chlorinated water. 

My Experience so far is very pleasant. It is light on your skin and not harsh. Softens and hydrates. I like the smell. I dont think it's as potent as the foot cream (perhaps because that is made for thicker skin so requires it) but it is still doing the job well. I dont have any major skin issues, thank god, so dont know if people with eczema or severe dry skin will benefit from it but trying is always a good thing as this cream is not expensive.

Eveline Velvet Hands Smoothing & Moisturizing Elixir For Hands & Nails retails for only Pkr.225 and is easily available on just4girlspk HERE