It is the season that requires that extra kick for your skin. Don't fear the dull, blah looking face with the life sucked out by the dry weather. Start misting and see the life come back.


The Eminence Organic Wild Plum Tonique is a toner which can also be used as a revitalizing and moisturizing mist. The Formula is all natural, cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, animal by-products, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
It is infused with natural vitamins and minerals that benefit your skin and smell so deliciously fruity you will feel like drinking it, but please don't. This toner helps balance the ph levels which is very important for the health of your skin.

This product has found a place on my bed side table which should be considered an honor for products. My bedside products are the ones I reach out for the most as they are multi-purpose and multi tasking. I found this toner/tonique befitting. Applying this toner for dullness and fatigue makes your skin more fresh, hydrated and plump. I not only use this after cleansing but sometimes after I come back home I spritz this on my face and it instantly boosts my sad and tired skin.

You can use this by spraying directly on your face or spray on a cotton pad to wipe / dab on your face. Wiping can also lead to extra cleansing of skin. I even tried using this as a setting spray and it did a decent job but that was just me testing it out so do note this is NOT a setting spray, I just used it as one.

I am really satisfied by Eminence Organic Wild Plum Tonique as my skin instantly does feel fresh as well as vibrant. I have even received compliments after using this product so it must be doing something right. I also love the fruity fragrance which is also very therapeutic. I do recommend closing your eyes when using the mist as it can sting a bit. It is light, therefore can be used multiple times not just in the morning or night but please don't get to excited and overdose on this tonique.

A great "Pick me up" toner and suitable for most skin types, even sensitive skin. It is available at Amethyst by Roohi Salon and Spa in Karachi for PKR. 4879. You can get in touch in case you cant visit on their FACEBOOK Page.