False Eye lashes are evil. They are so hard to put on the first time, but when it is finally on, your naked eyes are given so much dimension and glam there is no going back, Therefore, false eyelashes are seriously evil. My current sin, though I have been using them for the past 5 months now , are Zhoosh lashes

Zhoosh, Mink Lashes, False Lashes, Beauty,Makeup, Beauty blog, Makeup Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
Just the name itself is a lot of fun. It has an element of playfulness with a bit of an edge. Now before we move on let's clear a few things. These are MINK lashes so when they contacted me I showed my concerns. Apparently not ALL mink lashes are made by harming the poor creature. Zhoosh guarantees that they are absolutely cruelty free as their natural mink is sourced from Siberian mink farms where naturally shed mink hair is collected, sterilized and handcrafted to perfection. There is no unnatural handling, harming or treatment of the minks in the production process. Good to know right? Let's move on then.

I was sent a set of two Mink Lashes, #1 and #4, the lash wand and lash glue. I have been a lash virgin and recently got on to the falsie wagon in December last year when my sister was getting married. Surprising, yes, but it is actually very common because a lot of my friends and family don't wear falsies. Other than that I also, through trial and error, figured out that there is no ONE way of applying false eye lashes. I tried with tweezers for a million times and failed while I saw everyone else having a ball of a time. I figured out, a bit later and after tons of struggling, I am more of a "hands on" person. So the point is, wear them in a way you are comfortable with, don't give up, yaas.

Zhoosh, Mink Lashes, False Lashes, Beauty,Makeup, Beauty blog, Makeup Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty blog, red alice rao, redalicerao

Zhoosh Mink False Eyelashes

Can we please appreciate the gorgeous packaging. I rarely come across a local beauty initiative which such glamorous and chic packaging. The outer matt black sleeve with crisp text, an instruction card, the lashes in a sliding acrylic container, the entire package is very impressive.

The lashes are very light and natural looking compared to many I have tired in these few months. With other lashes I felt this heavy curtain over my eyes but Zhoosh was comfortable. You can use this upto 25 times if you take care of them. They are not synthetic so dont be aggressive with these falsies you can damage them. They come is 6 designs/options; I got #1 born this way and #4 Wingin' It.

#1 Born This way is very feathery and wispy yet still glam. I still dont have the guts to wear it everyday but it looks beautiful, or should I say, My eyes feel alive compared to the bare squinties they usually are.

#4 Wingin'It is thick and luscious as well as longer to give that popping, textured effect. I actually feel Wingin It is more of an everyday lash than Born this way, Both are bomb though.

#1 Born This Way - PKR.2,750
#4 Wingin' It - PKR.1.950

Zhoosh, Mink Lashes, False Lashes, Beauty,Makeup, Beauty blog, Makeup Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty blog, red alice rao, redalicerao

Zhoosh, Mink Lashes, False Lashes, Beauty,Makeup, Beauty blog, Makeup Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty blog, red alice rao, redalicerao

Sticky Situation (Dark) 

This latex based glue may not look it but it's deadly (in a good way). It dries quickly and is very durable. You have to be careful it doesn't dry up around the cap, cause it can, which makes it hard to close. Even though it is very potent it is also easy to remove as it is a peel off.  It doesn't irritate your eyes either, once I applied it directly to my lash line (not advised) but it didn't do any damage. The brush on applicator makes it easy to use on any lashes. Avoid getting onto your hands, you will be in a very sticky situation otherwise.

Retails at PKR.750/-

The Lash Wand

A friendly wand yes but once I figured out i was more comfortable with my hand I don't use it often. It is definitely more helpful than a tweezer. It has a Lash tweezer on one end and an angled tip which helps put the lashes in place. Easy to hold and use.

Retails at PKR.750/-

Zhoosh, Mink Lashes, False Lashes, Beauty,Makeup, Beauty blog, Makeup Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
Wearing #1 "Born This Way" in the above photograph.

OVERALL experience was good and I like the quality of these false lashes. It is a local initiative so I will support it though the only confusion was the price difference between #1 and #4. However, as per brand: "#4 is from the Classic Collection which has single layered lashes whereas #1 is from 3D Luxe Collection which are almost triple stacked and have multiple mink hairs of different curls put together for a more feathery effect".

You can buy these lashes and products HERE.

DISCLOSURE: Samples are provided by the Brand/PR company. Reviews are always honest and never paid for unless specified as Sponsored.