Wholesale websites are a lot of fun to shop from. It is super hard to chose what you want though, because the pricing is so amazing you want to buy everything. I recently discovered ToSave.com and they have pretty extensive product selection. Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, you can find a variety of stuff, something for everyone out there.

Tosave.com ships worldwide, including Pakistan. Shipping is dependent on the amount of stuff you buy. There are several Payment options other than just paypal so it is extremely practical and user friendly. Initially, I wanted to check them out so as per trial I ordered three things only which all came to ONLY $15, can you believe it?! I received them within 20 to 25 days.



Pro Makeup Brush Bag

I seriously wanted one of these. They keep your brushes well organized and makes it super easy to use and store. The bag/pouch has two storage section for brushes as well as a removable net pouch in between which is perfect to store the beauty blender and makeup sponges as they can breath thru the net. It also has a strap in case you want to carry it for ease on projects or work. The size is approx. 27 x 16 x 4cm

I really happy with this, made my life more organized. It is a great travel buddy too and very sturdy.

Retails at $6.44. You can buy HERE.

 Pro Makeup Brush Set in Rose Gold

Honesty this was more of a on-the-whim thing. I have been obsessing over makeup brushes so just had to get more. The overall quality is ok, what can you expect from an entire set that costs only $6.89. However the variety of brushes in just one set is good. I did  work with a few and its manageable. Face brushes are better than the eye ones. I have these as backup or face painting purpose but over all not a bad purchase for beginners. You get 15 brushes in total which are synthetic but dense.

Retails at $6.89, you can buy HERE.


Travel Cosmetics Organizer Case

I did imagine this to be bigger but it was not a total disappointment. It is very cute and can even be used as a retro looking hand bag. It is not as travel friendly as I imagined . The main reason is me, not the case itself. I cant travel light when it comes to makeup, hehe, so need more space. This is ideal for those who have the basic makeup needs.

It is lightweight, sturdy and comes is a few more colors with crocodile skin finish (not real crocodile skin so chill!). I got mine in black but there is an option for pink and purple as well.

Retails at $5.85 and you can buy HERE

Overall, It was a satisfactory experience and I will check what else I want to buy from tosave.com as soon as I save some more for shopping!


DISCLOSURE: Samples are provided by the Brand/PR company. Reviews are always honest and never paid for unless specified as Sponsored.