The brow game was quite serious in 2015 and still going on strong in 2016. My savior throughout was the EYE OF HORUS Dual Brow Perfect . I discovered this brand last year and have fallen in love. Read on to know why.

EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS, Dual Brow Perfect, Eyebrow pencil, define your eyebrows, Beauty, Beauty blogger, eye of horus, brow game, pretty eyebrows





















Eye of Horus are a cosmetic company based in Byron Bay, Australia. All of their products are Paraben and Animal Cruelty free using only Natural Ingredients inspired by formula's of the Ancient Egyptians. For someone who has super sensitive eyes, like me, the natural ingredients are a great.

I absolutely love the brand's packaging which is inspired by Egyptian Mythology. Eye of Horus is a symbol of power and protection as well as good health. When I was in school I used to draw this symbol all the time. I have already reviewed this Australian brand before. I use their Eye Marker and carry it in my bag at all times. Their dual brow perfector is a great all-in-one product for those untamed  eyebrows.

The BRAND Claims:

"Clever 2in1 product contours and fill in your brows with controlled artistry for perfect arches. Add shape, colour and definition in one streamlined tool, and use the Gel brush on reverse tip to shape for the perfect Goddess brows."

EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS, Dual Brow Perfect, Eyebrow pencil, define your eyebrows, Beauty, Beauty blogger, eye of horus, brow game, pretty eyebrows
EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS, Dual Brow Perfect, Eyebrow pencil, define your eyebrows, Beauty, Beauty blogger, eye of horus, brow game, pretty eyebrows

My EXPERIENCE:

EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS, Dual Brow Perfect, Eyebrow pencil, define your eyebrows, Beauty, Beauty blogger, eye of horus, brow game, pretty eyebrows
This product made my life super easy. I honestly found brow sculpting and fixing tiresome so I used to let it be. When I got this dual brow perfect I actually enjoyed defining my brows. This product exceeded my expectations, that rarely happens.

Ideal for natural looking eyebrows so if you want something more dramatic then this is not what you are looking for.




  • Beautiful packaging, two sided, barrel shaped, with an angled, chiseled wax stick at one end and a gel mascara on the other end
  • Comes in three shades: Dynasty, Husk and Nile
  • The shade I got is Dynasty which is medium brown
  • The wax stick is creamy in consistency and shades the brows with ease
  • Blends well
  • The light gel is sheer and lightweight (Sheer to the point of almost NO color)
  • The mascara gel spoolie is smaller in size, compared to regular ones, which makes it easy to comb the brows
  • The wax pencil light in shade application, therefore, not very harsh in appearance

EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS, Dual Brow Perfect, Eyebrow pencil, define your eyebrows, Beauty, Beauty blogger, eye of horus, brow game, pretty eyebrows
On the left you can see that on one eyebrow I have used the Dual Brow Perfect and the other is bare. The difference is very obvious. You fill in the eyebrows with the wax tip side and then comb it with gel mascare to set it. Simply put, I love this Dual Brow Perfect, yaas!



AVAILABILITY & COST:

Eye of Horus is not available in Pakistan but you can order their products online (woohoo!) from HERE. The EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS - Dual Brow Perfect retails at AUD $28.

DISCLOSURE: Samples are provided by the Brand/PR company. Reviews are always honest and never paid for unless specified as Sponsored.