After a looooong days work I headed over to Nadia Hussain Salon. I got an invite for trying a L'Oreal hair treatment but it took some courage to actually get up and go as I had a little fever, however it was a good decision because what followed was Bliss!
L'Oreal Professional, Hair spa, Nadia Hussain, Hair blog, Beauty blog, Blog in Pakistan, Top Pakistani Blog, red alice, rao, redalicerao, Hair care, Beauty, Hair products















L'Oreal Professional, Hair spa, Nadia Hussain, Hair blog, Beauty blog, Blog in Pakistan, Top Pakistani Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao, Hair care, Beauty, Hair products
Nadia Hussain, warm and welcoming as always, examined my hair and suggested a Mythic Oil treatment. Nadia is a renowned model but that is not all. She is a dentist, an outstanding designer and successfully runs an aesthetic clinic, Radiance. Her recent venture is the launch of her own beauty salon, Nadia Hussain Salon & Clinic. 

After the hair consultation and a little Meet'n'Greet (unavoidable in most meetups!) I headed over to the changing room. A bit heavy headed I changed into my gown and followed one of the Salon Girl into the spacious, cool hair and makeup room.




The treatment was different for everyone depending on their hair type as well as problem. I have silky smooth hair but troubled with hairfall and lifeless hair. The Mythic oil is already a favorite of mine but I only have the rich oil which I use often to make my hair a bit more manageable while keeping them nourished. It helps a LOT during winters!

L'Oreal Professional, Hair spa, Nadia Hussain, Hair blog, Beauty blog, Blog in Pakistan, Top Pakistani Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao, Hair care, Beauty, Hair products









The Mythic Oil Salon treatment is slightly more complex with different serums. I enjoyed my Spa time while my hair was massaged along with my upper back, neck and foot. BIG SIGH!


L'Oreal Professional, Hair spa, Nadia Hussain, Hair blog, Beauty blog, Blog in Pakistan, Top Pakistani Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao, Hair care, Beauty, Hair products

L'Oreal Professional, Hair spa, Nadia Hussain, Hair blog, Beauty blog, Blog in Pakistan, Top Pakistani Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao, Hair care, Beauty, Hair products

The Overall Experience was really relaxing and my hair felt soft and "happy" in the end. L'Oreal has come up with several ranges of hair product targeted to provide solutions for different hair problems like dry damaged hair, frizz and many more. Head out to your nearest L'Oreal representating Salon and get a Treatment that is right for you :) You will love it!

It was a great way to end my tiring day and I literally jumped on to my bed and fell asleep when I reached home! Aaah!

xx,
Red Alice