I have been using Luscious Lip products (lip couture as well as Signature lipsticks) since before I started blogging but never really got a chance to actually write my experience with the product itself.

Recently I ran out of my two favorite Luscious Lip Coutures and I just had to go them again. I prefer lip products that are matte and velvety finish. I don't like sheer, though I am ok with dark tints. Gloss is mostly a no no for me. Lip couture, however, is an exception. It is liquid glossy lip color but the full coverage makes it a winner for me.

I feel great talking about Luscious because its a good quality 'Local' Pakistani brand. Here are a few reasons for my love for Lip Couture:
- Rich Shades
- Full Coverage
- Hydrating
- Long Lasting
- Great price for value = Rs. 575/-
- Availability (online and offline)
- Love saying 'Lip Couture' specially with the product on. Makes you kinda pout a little.



Now lets check out my two favorite shades of couture.

Red lips, Luscious Lip Couture, Scandal, Sexy lips, red, cherry


SCANDAL is a gorgeous cherry red which makes you want to blow kisses. No kidding. Add some cat eyes to the look and you are ready to paint the town red.

Red lips, Luscious Lip Couture, Celebrity


CELEBRITY is a subtle yet sultry fawn shade with a hint of fleshy pink. Dusky eyes and some Celebrity will make any outfit pop!

For those who already use this product, keep using it. and for the ones who just found out, well ladies it's never too late :) You can get Luscious Lip Couture from almost any good super market or cosmetics shop. You can also purchase it from Just4girls.pk or directly from their website www.iloveluscious.com.

xx,
Red Alice