When Dot by Marc Jacobs was launched it instantly made it to my wishlist. When I got it as a gift from my cousin on my Birthday I was pleasantly overwhelmed!

PACKAGING:
When I first read reviews of this perfume I noticed that there were mixed perceptions regarding not just DOT but other Marc Jacob perfumes. People actually had issues with the design of the bottles and consider them childish and not as elegant as Chanel?

I completely disagree with them. Every bottle created by Marc Jacobs, including DOT, is whimsical and creative, like a piece of art. It portrays the personality of the quirky designer as well as the fragrance itself. I truly admire that. Here are some predecessors of DOT:


The overall flirty yet fun packaging also reminds me of Betty Boop . I feel happy every time I hold it in my hands :)


FRAGRANCE:
Top notes of the new fragrance DOT incorporate red berries combined with dragon fruit. The juicy and exciting opening is followed by a floral trio composed of honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom, while a base closes with a trail of coconut water, vanilla, driftwood and sensual musk.
How Delicious is this fragrance recipe, bound to make anyone smile. The delightful smell is refreshing and can go with day or night. It's long lasting and you just need to do the essential sprizing (not go crazy like some people and go on a mad dousing spree!)
I got this as a gift but in case you want to buy it you can order online from SEPHORA or get it from Scentsation Karachi(I spotted it there as well). 
The approx price is $72.
For those who can, must try out this vivacious fragrance. You will fall in love!

xoxo

Red Alice