I have recently fallen in love with Essence Color and Go Nail polish in 'Chic Reloaded'

Its quite a different shade or should I say mix of shades. It's perfect for a day to night wear because it has hues of purple, teal, pink, green, a new color in every glimpse. So can go with almost every outfit. A monochromatic delight, like a peacock :)


The new bottle makeover is really cute. Round and curvy compared to the simple cylindrical one like before. I am totally in love with the flat, round-edged applicator brush. It made applying nail polish so easy I almost didn't mess up :p

The formula is good as well, intense color and one coat was good to go. A top coat is advised because it chips a little faster than expected but nothing to worry about too much.
I got from Just4gilrs.pk for Rs.270/- I am tempted to order some more! Eeeek! <3

xx
Red Alice