I got this idea from one of the international blogs I was reading and thought why not start one of my own because it was so much fun! I suppose anything with Lipsticks and Makeup is a definite GO for me :p

SO this is is how it will work:
  1. TAG 3  Bloggers who will answer the mentioned questions in their blog
  2. Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules
  3. Use the Lipstick Tag image I made in your Blog
  4. No Tagging Back (mentions are fine)
 So hopefully this will keep expanding and the excitement will be never ending (or close enough!)


How many lipsticks do you own?
I own more than 50 lipsticks and...ummm...growing. I am a definite Lipstick freak I guess!

What was your first ever lipstick?
My first ever lipstick was Nude by Revlon Color stay. it was my prized possession as I saved up and bought it myself :)


What is your most worn lipstick?
Rebel by Luscious Cosmetics. I love the bright coral shade and it some how goes with almost  every thing.

What is your favorite brand for lipstick?
Oh dear that's the most difficult question to ask a Lipstick freak. Well there is no ONE brand but I am quite happy with M.A.C, DMGM and Luscious these days.

What is your favorite finish?
I don't like a lot of gloss. Creamy / Semi matte is the best.

What is the last lip product your bought?
Sleek Pout Paint

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
:) 3! L'Oreal, Dazz Matazz and Luscious

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
Lols! I have too many! the most recent is M.A.C Ruby Woo which Definitely ROCKS!

How do you store your lipsticks?
I got really good storage plastic drawers from a nearby superstore which I use for my Lipsticks as well as other makeup.

What lip products are you currently lusting over?
Suedeberry Velvetine by Lime Crime <3
Marc Jacob's Gel Lipsticks






My TAGGED Bloggers are:


Have fun with the Questions Girls and don't forget to mention me ;)
Muah!

xx
Red Alice