When I say Breaking out Bad, I actually mean Cool. Bad is sometimes used to describe how Cool and Awesome things are as well. I know, I know, that's confusing but that is what I mean. Kapeesh.

First things first. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that Breakout the clothing brand is actually Loacally produced. For ages I kept thinking it was an international brand (yea everyone is not perfect, even I can over think things hehe). All apparels are designed and produced in Punjab. I feel really proud when I see local brands doing so well. Breakout outlets are spread all over Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat, Sarghoda and even Peshawer. The most recent outlet opened in Ocean Mall, Karachi and as the spokesperson and designer Madiha quotes "doing really well and more than expected". The Breakout franchise was brought to Karachi by FNZee Ventures.

Breakout focuses on youthful designs, staying up to date with the trending looks with a flair for Urban, street style designs. They have apparels, accessories and shoes. I do doubt that the accessories and shoes are imported rather than manufactured here. I saw a bit of Thailand in them. . .*cough cough*

The overall designs are grungy and fun. Quality was liked by some and other say it has a potential of doing better. I did see size limitations though. I Large size felt more like a medium. This is a general issue I think. I rarely see size options in western clothes here in Pakistan :/ Bummer.


Prices were nothing alarming. Could be more reasonable, specially accessories and shoes. The store interior had organized allocation of space relative to the collection, gender and age.







The Highlight of the Evening however for the Hip Dance performance by Joshindar Chaggar and her dance Troupe and B-boying performance by Neil and Vernin Uchong. They performance was done on the same floor as well as the ground floor and the food court of Ocean Mall to spread the excitement and Fun that is Breakout.
I made a little clip for you all as well:

Event was coordinated by Moiz Kazmi and the PR and Media was managed by Tehmina Khaled and her team at Take II. What future does Breakout hold in competition with the rest of the urban western Style brands in Karachi? We shall know in due time. Visit and experience it yourself as well :)