It's been some time since I have tried local Skin Care. I received a sweet Pr Package from Organic Bloom, a Local skincare brand, and I thought I should thoroughly test and share the experience with all you beauties out there, well mostly in Pakistan for this brand, hehe.

I am all about supporting Local so I never charge them and always write honest, yet constructive reviews. Organic bloom sent a box full of some handcrafted skincare products. I will list down my experience as per product.

ORGANIC BLOOM HERBAL SHAMPOO AND COCONUT CONDITIONER

Both the shampoo and conditioner from Organic Bloom come in a basic plastic flip open and easy to use bottle and contain 270ml of product. 

Shampoo, as claimed by the brand, is 100% natural, anti-frizz, anti-dandruff and makes hair smooth, strong and shiny. I have been using this shampoo for a month and I actually like it. It does make my hair smooth and silky and there are times I even use it without conditioner and it still keeps my hair soft. I did feel a slight reduction in dandruff. Can't tell about frizz as it's summer and I usually have frizz problems in Winters. The fragrance is not floral or fruity, it smells like sweet herbs. You just need a very small amount which lathers up pretty well so this product will last longer.

Ingredients:
Neem leaves, Flaxseeds, Amla, Reetha, Sikakai, Fenugreek seeds, Black seeds, Hibiscus, 5 Protein, Vitamin E, Biotin


The Coconut Conditioner smells delicious and is definitely conditioning however I would not recommend it to people with oily silky here as it is extra conditioning as it's made with Coconut milk and intense. It works really well for dry and damaged hair. It also strengthens the hair as per the brand.

Ingredients:
Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera gel, Protein, Rice powder, Castor oil, Glycerin, Fragrance


ORGANIC BLOOM GUAVA GLOW SCRUB

This is a very effective product and one of my favourites from the lot. As per brand the scrub exfoliates and remove dead skin and also contains anti-ageing properties. It also brightens and improves overall skin appearance and texture. I certainly felt my face freshen up after using this product. It is gentle on the skin, smells refreshing and washes off easily.  

The Product comes in a small white jar tub and contains 100ml. Use a tiny amount every week and you are good for a few months.

Now I will point out that it said whitening on its packaging and I talked to organic bloom about it. They said they will be updating their products soon and will remove the term whitening and change it to brighten. I don't support the concept of WHITENING as it is unnatural and also part of colourism. I am happy that Organic Bloom acknowledged it and making amends. will look forward to the new packaging.

Ingredients:
Guava Seeds, Aloe Vera gel, Almond oil

Price: Rs. 550

ORGANIC BLOOM GOLDEN BLOOM MASK

The Mask peels off, not something I am a fan of. The mask is super sticky and I wish they sent something to apply it with and using your fingers is not advised. As per the brand, it has anti-ageing properties, removes dead skin and dirt and refreshes your skin. Please note, never use this mask if you have baby hair as it will be very painful when you peel it off. Make sure you have hairless skin (of course eyebrows don't count!)

My experience with this product was messy. I am sure if you are a fan of peel-off masks you will enjoy it.

Ingredients:
Honey, Golden leaves, Vitamin E


ORGANIC BLOOM LIP CHEEK TINT AND BEETROOT LIP BALM

Everyone is a fan of Lip and cheek tints. The Organic bloom Lip Cheek tint has a nice tint however for some reason it stained my lower lip more. I suppose maybe because there is a slight difference in color of my lips? I couldn't entirely figure it out. However, the tint is nice and subtle not crazy intense which I liked, as well as light on your lips and skin. 15ml worth of product will last you a month or so depending on your usage.

Ingredients:
Rose Water, Aloe Vera gel, Almond oil, Beetroot


The Beetroot Balm is delightful. I love the moisturizing effects well as the rosy shade. I have been using this product the most. It pairs really well with the tint too.

Ingredients:
Beetroot, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Fragrance




Overall, Organic Bloom is a decent brand with very cost-friendly and mostly effective products and I would recommend you try it out. You can go to their website for more details HERE.