I have so many masks yet I would never say no to more. I recently tried out the Eminence Firm Skin Acai Masque and trust me when I say I wanted to eat it up. It looks like berry jam and smells delicious. However, it serves more than just tempting us to gobble it down, which you should not do, please.

Let's first appreciate the brand EMINENCE because they are an all organic brand but do so much more than just be that. As per brand: "Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our green practices - We plant a tree for every product sold."

It also feels good when you use products from brands with great initiatives like these.

Coming to the packaging, Eminence kept it very basic, using serif fonts from a more old school feel while creating flat filigree designs, a bit of traditional and modern mixed together, yet very simple.
I really like the fact that I got a spatula spoon to apply my mask as there is a risk of contamination when using products from jar.


Let's talk about the formula and my experience now. The organic blend is supposed to firm and plump your skin and help with skin cell regeneration. The formula is very lightweight and gel like though it looks and smells like berry jam (as I mentioned before). It really tempts you to lick it, but dont do that! When I applied it, it was really cool and tingly on the skin. The soothing masque really felt good and relaxing. It was easy to wash off and the fresh feeling was instant.

I have been using it for more than a week and felt skin overall improve but I do feel I need to use it a little more for more results. Texture does get better, slightly brightening in this short time was also observed. I don't have any fine lines yet but the skin does feel tight and plump after using it. Really hydrating and even though it says it's for dry to normal skin, you can use it if you have oily to combination skin like mine.

What makes this products so deliciously good? The following organic wonders:
  • Acai Berry: nourishing with high antioxidant and vitamin content to improve skin tone appearance
  • Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Blueberry: nutrient, antioxidant
  • Raspberry: antioxidant; source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids while fighting free radicals
  • Blackberry Juice: rich in vitamins C and A; source of antioxidants
  • Seabuckthorn Oil: vitamin rich, nutrient rich; moisturizes to protect skin cell membrane
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Eminence Firm Skin Acai Masque is a luxury brand and retails at Rs.6934 for a 60ml Jar. Its easily available in Pakistan at Amethyst Spa and salon (you can order online from them) and the products are also available on Just4girlspk.