I keep myself busy and also do house chores though many get surprised when I tell them I wash dishes and cook. I do a lot at home and that means exhausting my hands. This leads to the dreaded cuticles which make hands look sad because your nails look bad. Luckily, I got to try the OPI Pro Spa Nail Cuticle Oil to go and that helped me out.

The packaging of the OPI Pro Spa range is really fresh and clean which I like because it does give of a Spa like feeling. The packaging is sturdy and easy to use with great finishing. I feel good using products that look good, lets be honest, its an added bonus. The size is very travel friendly and you can carry it with you at all times. The tube is made specially to avoid leakage so that is definitely getting brownie points!

When you wash your hands often or do a lot of hand oriented work and tire them out, and also due to many other reasons, your nails get dehydrated and your cuticles dry out which is irritable and doesn't help in appearance either.

As per brand: "When you are on the go, this ultra-nourishing formula helps protect, replenish and strengthen".

I have been using this cuticle oil for over two weeks. I apply it at night and sometimes even during the day. It has definitely helped. It keeps my cuticles and skin around the nails soft and when I apply it I usually rub the left over on my hands, so keeps hands nourished too. The oil absorbs quickly and is not greasy or sticky. It is also very lightweight and easy to apply. My nails have transformed. The skin as well as the nails feel and look healthier, growth has also improved and nails are less brittle.

Ingredients are packed with benefits :

- Grape seed: Provides strong antioxidant benefits, binding with free radicals and protecting your skin from premature aging and damage caused within the cells.

- Sesame: The oil is rich in antioxidants, hence they are easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness.

- Kukui: Contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that help to soothe dry skin and heal wounds.

- Sunflower: Prevents Infections. Loaded with essential fatty acids, including omega-6, which have been shown to be effective in eliminating skin infections like dermatitis and sunburns. Also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

- CupuaƧu: Improves the appearance prematurely aging and thinning skin while being a superior moisturizer with great water absorption. It offers high levels of essential fatty acids, which with its rich phytosterols, help the appearance of your skin's elasticity and overall appearance of your skin.

The OPI Pro Spa Nail Cuticle Oil to go retails at PKR.1,200/- and available at Amethyst by Roohi