A lot of effort goes into taking care of colored hair, especially if they are as crazy colorful as mine. Hair color management is less tedious if you have the right products. The main thing you require is the right kind of shampoo and conditioner that does not strip your hair off color and also takes care of it. I have used many brands but the recent one will stick around longer because my experience was much better than with the others. Keratin Complex Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner are my go to these days.

When I went for my Keratin Complex Personalized Blow out I was recommended this shampoo and conditioner so I instantly got the travel duo set so I can try it first before investing in the bigger bottles. I am really glad this brand offered this as many dont.

The shampoo and conditioner are both enriched with Keratin for extra hair care and nourishment. These products are recommended for people who have gotten the keratin smoothening or any other keratin treatment done as well as also supports color treated hair. TIP: it is always good to use the same brands for followup hair care as the treatment you got done.

 The KERATIN Complex Color Care Shampoo is very lightweight and mild. It doesn't irritate the scalp, neither does it strip off color like most shampoos even though it contains sulfate which people avoid if they have colored hair. This is a specially designed formula so even with the sulfate it does it's job well. it, however doesn't contain chlorides. The shampoo cleanses really well without drying your scalp or hair. Good for all hair types, including dry, damaged, color-treated and keratin-treated hair. Even though my hair have been color treated multiple times and I have almost zero pigments left the shampoo really helps in giving it a healthier look. The formula contains three-protein blend which conditions while minimizing frizz and fly aways for healthy looking smoothness and shine. the shampoo also helps maintain the results of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments.

The KERATIN Complex Color Care Conditioner is good but I do prefer the shampoo a little more and the ONLY reason is that this conditioner is seriously potent so if I use just a tiny bit more my hair gets over conditioned. Sometimes a lot of good is not good either, lols. I have tried the reverse washing technique which works with heavier conditioners. You basically apply conditioner first and follow it up with shampoo. The formula contains Keratin, wheat and soy proteins which help retain moisture and result in healthier-looking hair. Pro vitamin B5 aids in conditioning and extra smoothening and shine. So yes I do like the conditioner but in very little quantity.

The Travel duo, 89ml each cost pkr.1800 and you can purchase them from Amethyst by Roohi spa online HERE. You can also purchase the bigger bottles which are approx 400ml for pkr2300.

DISCLAIMER: All my reviews are based on my personal experience. What may suit me, may not suit you but that is very normal. Do try out sample and travel kits if you are unsure.