AKA Summer Skin Ready!

SUMMER is around the corner, though I am already feeling the heat, so that calls for a bit of skin care routine add ons. I added the PeterThomasRoth Acne Wash and Rose stem cell to my routine, best decision ever!

Since the day I got the PTR facial at Amethyst by Roohi spa I have become a fan and PTR has become one of my general skincare favorites. I currently added two more products to my PTR collection and have some decent feedback.

PeterThomasRoth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acid Wash, peter thomas roth, skin care, skin care review, rose stem cell

PeterThomasRoth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acid Wash - Travel Size - Pkr.900

Now I know when you read acid wash it sounds harsh. I also feel most acne face wash are intense and can seriously dry out skin so was careful using this one. However, not much drying occurred. This face wash is mild enough to use every night (if you have extremely oily skin you can use morning and night) but it is also effective enough to remove dirt and grime. Most face washes don't completely stop acne but they do help in cleansing skin extra for you so acne remains afar or considerably reduces.

The face wash is in clear gel form which is a mix of salicylic and glycolic acids. It lathers up pretty well and smells fresh. I would suggest people with dry to sensitive skin to be careful as be a little harsh for them. I have been using it and my skin feels really clean and fresh afterward. So far no irritation or extra dryness.

Ideal for combination to oily skin though never forget to tone and moisturize later!

PeterThomasRoth Rose Stem Cell Gel Mask, peter thomas roth

PeterThomasRoth Rose Stem Cell Bio Repair Gel Mask - Travel Size - Pkr. 900


I am already a fan of their cooling PTR Cucumber gel Mask which I reviewed earlier as well. However, as I have mature skin I needed something with an extra kick so I thought let's test out the PTR Rose Stem Cell Mask. Plus, my sister keeps stealing my cucumber mask, meh!

Roses may be one of the most romantic flowers in the world but they also have some amazing skin benefits. Rose oil, extracts, and of course the most common rose water are all used to nourish, rejuvenate and improve our skin. This Rose Stem Cell Mask is pretty complex and intense in terms of its ingredients. It is made of stem cells of multiple different rose species and each have their own amazing magic. The main goal of the mask is to encourage and aid in cell turn over for a younger looking, plump skin. It repairs your skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, diminishes dull skin. Overall, appearance of your skin improves.

It has a very cooling effect when you apply it. Smells like roses, duh! Very light due to it's gel formula and easy to wash off too. I use it at least two times a week unless I alternate it with another mask cause I am a skincare junkie and own plenty of different stuff, ehehe.

Here is a break down of the deliciously amazing ingredients in this Rose stem Cell Gel mask that I read on their website and just had to share with you guys:

FIVE ROSE PLANT STEM CELLS Rose Commiphora – a duo of the damas rose and the well known topical stimulant (commiphora tree) that together possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Desert Rose – helps promote surface cell regeneration, rebuilds skin barrier and helps restore suppleness.
Damas Rose – helps to tighten pores, purify, smooth and strengthen skin resistance to signs of aging.
Pale Rose – helps to rebuild the moisture barrier, provides skin suppleness and softness, regenerating, restructuring.
White Rose – a humectant, adds & retains moisture, suitable for normal to dry, mature, sensitive, devitalized skin.

FOUR ROSE EXTRACTS Rosa Damascena – distilled from the damask rose, this is a most expensive and rare essential oil containing many properties of the rose in concentrated form.
Rosa Canina – rich in Vitamin A & C to help soothe and heal irritated skin.
Rose Hip Seed – known for its skin-restoring hydrating and balancing properties.
Rose Water – soothing and toning properties that help provide weightless hydration to revive tired skin, also known for its light, beautiful natural fragrance.

Both of these PeterThomasRoth products can be purchase from Amethyst by Roohi, online on facebook or their salon/spa. Click HERE for more info.