Even though I wanted to wait for at-least a month before my next facial I fell ill and my skin got effected due to the strong medicine and dehydration. I decided to go for another after two weeks (best decision ever). This time I tried the Peter Thomas Roth Facial at Amethyst Spa and Salon by Roohi. I had heard a lot about this skincare brand but this was my first time trying it so I was nervous as well as excited at the same time.

Let's first talk about the brand itself. PTR (Peter Thomas Roth) Lab is in New Jersey but the actual concept was conceived when the man behind the brand Peter himself was going through acne problems and later wanted to also tackle anti aging issues. His family owned spas in Hungary and he initially used the minerals from Hungarian thermal springs for his skincare products. The brand later evolved by using only quality skincare ingredients to derive an innovative range.

PTR brand Philosophy focuses on Break through technology producing great results. The product line currently consists of a comprehensive range of over 100 products sold world-wide. The Peter Thomas Roth line was created to be customized to an individual’s skin care needs, covers all skin types and addresses all skin care concerns from head to toe. PTR was official brought to Pakistan by the Cosmo Group.

Let's move on to my Facial Experience. I have been going to Amethyst for a couple of years now and their OPI Pro Spa Mani/pedis are my favorite/ I usually do my facial care at home but making an effort to get good facials done atleast once a month (or once every two months) and it has made a difference. The staff is very polite and they take a lot of care in terms of hygiene. I felt very comfortable throughout and there wasn't much disturbance either. I wasn't feeling too well so the lady attending made sure I had the blanket on and maintained the room temperature.

The process was very thorough from cleansing to masks to scrubs, till the end the lady was not in a hurry and paid full attention to my skin. Every product she used felt good on my skin I didn't feel any irritation or rash. The face massage, every time the product was applied, was phenomenal to the extent I requested them to actually offer a facial massage service separately. The whole process was so relaxing I didn't want it to end. In between when mask was applied and left to dry I was not left alone. They made sure time was well spent by giving me foot and arm massage. All I could think of in my mind was I want this everyday. By the end of the facial I had a happy body, mind and soul, not to forget a glowing skin. 

The results were extremely obvious which is never the case in most facials I get. In other facials my skin felt clean and there was a subtle glow but this time there was a BIG difference. For a weeks that followed everyone complimented me, my You tube videos also looked good (cause of course good skin), it was truly amazing.

The full Facial which costs approx 6k but the good news is that Amethyst also offers express facials along with Manicure and pedicures for half the cost, that is the one I got and absolutely fell in love with, yaas!

The Products that were used on me can also be purchased separately, woohoo, so I am mentioning them below along with the cost. They are ALL available at Amethyst by Roohi in Karachi you can also inquire on their FACEBOOK. They even have an online facebook SHOP.

PTR Cucumber De-Tox™ Foaming Cleanser 6.7 fl oz Rs. 4100
Another great options for cleanser is:
PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Rs. 1400 (Travel size) - Full size is 8.5 fl oz Rs. 4475
PTR Anti-Aging Buffing Beads Rs. 1400 (Travel size) - Full size is Rs. 4475

PTR Strawberry Scrub Rs. 4475
PTR CAMU CAMU POWER Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder Rs. 5300
This particular one is sold out but they have equally good one: PTR Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30 Rs. 3530