It was super mini, the meetup that is, but anything with makeup is worth it, mini or not. Makeup City is a beauty and makeup store under the banner of Bays International and has all the brands they officially distribute under one roof.

























Makeup City is definitely one of the reliable  places to shop from, especially because they are the official distributors of Kryolan as well as other brands like Framesi, Sweet touch,, Gosh, so I know I am not getting a fake. Yes, that's is an issue here in Pakistan. There are so many fake branded products available in the market it gets really risky getting high brand makeup from just any store. It is always assuring when you know what you are buying is the real deal.

I did have some concerns with Makeup City in the past. Most of the time when I use to visit in order to purchase something they were always out of stock due to high demands. Currently, Makeup City is rebranding and expanding, while fixing all the concerns of their customers.

The rebranding phase also involves repackaging and revamping of Sweet Touch England which will now be known as Sweet Touch London.

Other than the products Makeup City is opening up more store across Pakistan and redesigning the current store design as well.

A lot is in the pipeline, including the launch of a few more famous international makeup brands so I am quite excited.








Now the GREAT NEWS is that Makeup City is offering some great Discounts and offers and you can avail them just by smsing MakeupCity to 8833. By doing so you can get:

  • 10% of on all makeup products in Makeup City
  • 50% of off on Makeovers
  • Exclusive Loyalty Card
I am looking forward to all the plans that are taking form for Makeup City and can't wait to see what else they are bringing for makeup lovers for us in the near future. I will also be reviewing the makeup I got for Sweet Touch testing in the coming weeks so keep revisiting my blog to find out more!


Be NICE and show me some LOVE. Click on the BlogLovin button and FOLLOW me Follow