It gives me great joy when I come across recipes that are so tempting I end up making them. Food should seduce you, to the extent that you can't stop thinking about it and eventually give in, either start cooking up a storm or devour the dish like a beast, with no regrets. I discovered madeeasy.com.pk recently,  picked out 5 different recipes and tried them all last week. Here is what I made, along with some conclusions.

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao

My overall experience was quite pleasant though I would change a few things here and there; these modifications are up to whoever is cooking because, in all honesty, taste is diverse as well as subjective. Everyone, even if it's Chef Saadat, have a signature style of cooking with their own experience and skills involved. Even if a seasoned Chef creates something doesn't mean you may like it but it can completely make you fall in love with that dish as well. Anything is possible with food.

I am going to post in sequence, from the recipes I made first till the latter. let's begin drooling, shall we?

Fruitily Lemonade

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao
 
A relatively simple drink where I added more water than specified, only because the actual drink tasted too intense for me. I also added some frozen jelly bits to make the drink more exciting (it worked).

Another thing that I did differently was that I made the drink, then semi froze it instead of adding ice. That made the flavours obvious instead of making them inconsistent which happens when you add ice separately to any drink.

You can find this recipe HERE.

Punjabi Chana Kofta

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao

I made very basic changes to this recipe. Instead of beef, I prefer chicken. Also, instead of National Kofta Masala (because I didn't have any), I used National Shami Kabab Masala and it actually ended up fine. I feel sometimes mixing up masalas can make the flavours more absorbing.

This dish can be paired with Naan, Paratha or even plain pulao. Go with what you are in the mood for.

You can find this recipe HERE.

Tawa Chicken

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao

Surprisingly, I actually had the National Tawa Chicken Masala but the recipe on the website suggested Chicken Tikka Masala. I obviously opted for the one I had.

I was looking forward to this recipe the most because I have a certain soft, warm spot in my heart for the special Lahori Tawa Chicken. Perhaps my expectations were too high because I will definitely end up with a few changes in this recipe when I make it again.

My suggestion: ONLY use the lemon during marination and don't use any in addition to that as the flavour ended up being too sour and bitter to my liking. The rest was fine. I also opted for chicken fillet rather than tikka cuts but that doesn't change much.

You can find this recipe HERE.

Hara Masala Smoked Chutney

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao

I was particular tired after an intense day of back to back meetings so I chose the simple chutney recipe instead of something more complex.

This became a star at home. My family tried it as a bun kebab chutney, ate it with pulao and biryani, my sister even tried it with Paparh! Instant hit.

This was the only recipe where I didn't make the slightest of changes yet it was visually not as green as it looks on the website (scratches head), I seriously wonder why?

You can  find the recipe HERE.

Grilled Chicken Roll

Made Easy Recipes, Madeeasy recipes, National Foods, NFL, Food recipes, Food Blog, Tawa Chicken, Chana Chicken, Chicken Kofte, Hari Chutney, Shawarma Recipe, Chicken tikka wrap, grilled chicken wrap, Food reviews, top food blog, delicious quick recipes, desi recipes, Chef Saadat recipes, red alice rao, redalicerao

I feel this was perhaps the healthiest of the lot in terms of recipes I tried from Madeeasy.com.pk so far (chutney doesn't count).

Instead of normal pita bread I got brown pita. I didn't have National Chicken Tikka masala so I used National Tikka Boti masala instead and it worked fine.

I also had a choice for yogurt topping or chili garlic mayo topping. Most of my family opted for chili garlic mayo.

P.s: My dog loved the chicken which surprised me because it was spicy *mindblown*

You can find the recipe HERE.

I definitely had loads of fun trying out these recipes and will eventually end up going for some more from the madeeasy.com.pk website. You should go check out some recipes. Remember, in the end it's all about having fun so don't be to by the book, experiment and enjoy!