Will you believe me if  I told you that it took me more than a year to finally write this review? I am mad, I love this product and before I can actually take good photos I always ended up using it. So when I finally got my new tube of Luscious Angel Eyes Primer Base it took tons of resistance not to use it before I recorded it for my blog. I succeeded, phew!

LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao


















My life was incomplete before I came across angel eyes, sounds something out of a Tahir Shah song, I know, cheesy but true. I used to make do with face primer but discovering this eye primer was next level for me. I am already in awe so you must be wondering why you should read on? Well, I think you should know WHY this product is soo good.

The BRAND Claims:
The guardian angel for your eye makeup! A smooth, lightweight, and matte formula that creates the perfect canvas for long lasting eye makeup application. Glides onto eyelids without dragging and acts like a magnet for eye shadow and eyeliner, ensuring true and vibrant color results that stay in place without creasing.

LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao

LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao


My Experience:
I had my eyes on MAC paint pot and Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion but stumbled upon this by fluke. I thought while I wait for one of those much-needed brands I can use this as a make do. I never ended up buying anything BUT this, yaas!

LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
- Packaging, as usual, is glorious. I like how Luscious really pays attention to the packaging of every single product which makes it stand out, adding to the uniqueness. The angle eyes primer is a deep purplish blue with gold text, two colors associated with luxury and richness. The nozzle top and easy squeeze bottle aids in getting just a little out of the tube, thus avoiding wastage

- There is just one shade available, nude, that suits most skin tones as it eventually blends in. A darker shade will also be welcome by a lot of Pakistani women though so I hope they consider that eventually

- Glides on like butter, as I massage it into my eyelids and sometimes even under my eyes, The shade neutralizes on your skin smoothly

- The formula is not messy, non-sticky and creamy in texture 

- It is so potent a dot is all you need. This thing is lethal! I use a lot and still the tube lasts me a considerable amount of time, last one being 8 months!

- Dries up very quickly so blend blend blend

- Doesn't crease

- Long lasting to the extent of almost infinity. Ok, I am not going to stretch it but the staying power is great. Be it eyeshadow, eye pencil, liner, what you put on your eyes after this will last a good 5 hours or so

- The primer is easily blendable and works with any eye shadow. I thought the nude shade might make the eyeshadows look lighter, silly me. It makes everything appear more vibrant and pigmented

LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
LUSCIOUS Angel Eyes Primer base, Luscious Cosmetics, Eye primer, Primer potion, Eyeshadow, Makeup, Make up, Makeup review, Beauty, Beauty blog, Eye makeup, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao


I am not going to be surprised if I get this product again in the future because it's so worth it. This takes the term "eye makeup on fleek" to a whole new level!

AVAILABLITY & COST:
Luscious Cosmetics products are easily available in all major makeup stores, Scentsation outlets as well as online on their WEBSITE as well as Just4girls.pk. If you buy from Just4girls.pk you can get 5% off on any product by entering my code J4GRA5 during checkout! Yaay!

You can also read my other LUSCIOUS Cosmetics reviews HERE.