I feel incomplete without lipsticks, so does my blog. A lipstick review is like a burst of fresh air for me and every time I am testing or writing about lipsticks I am the happiest. Inglot Slim Gel is a recent discovery that I am very pleased with. I love matte formulas but my lips were getting too dry, even in this insanely humid weather, so I have been opting more for moisturizing lipsticks with pigmented finish.

INGLOT Slim Gel Lipstick in 59, Inglot Cosmetics, Lipstick review, Hot pink Lips, Raspberry Lips, Pout it like its hot, Lipstick swatches, Fuchsia Lips, Beauty, Beauty blog, Makeup heaven, Top Beauty Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan. red alice rao, redalicerao





















My fascination, or should I call it obsession, with lipsticks is never going to end. I received Inglot Slim Gel lipstick to review a while back but my crazy work schedule, followed by my summer flu, delayed it till now. This gave me more time to use and understand the formula better.

The BRAND Claims:
"Thin and stylish lipstick with vitamin E, evening primrose, and avocado oil for extreme moisture. This gel lipstick combines a cream-gel formula with a unique long lasting shine and rich colour. Application is easy and even."
The Inglot packaging, as usual, is minimalistic and contemporary. The lipstick tube is glossy black in finish, with white text. Reminds me of the MAC slimshines. Very classy and perfectly fits into small clutches.

INGLOT Slim Gel Lipstick in 59, Inglot Cosmetics, Lipstick review, Hot pink Lips, Raspberry Lips, Pout it like its hot, Lipstick swatches, Fuchsia Lips, Beauty, Beauty blog, Makeup heaven, Top Beauty Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan. red alice rao, redalicerao
INGLOT Slim Gel Lipstick in 59, Inglot Cosmetics, Lipstick review, Hot pink Lips, Raspberry Lips, Pout it like its hot, Lipstick swatches, Fuchsia Lips, Beauty, Beauty blog, Makeup heaven, Top Beauty Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan. red alice rao, redalicerao

My EXPERIENCE:

- I have Inglot Slim Gel in no.59 which is a fresh pink. A raspberry shade, with purple undertones

- Available in 24 shades

- Lustrous yet opaque finish. It is not sheer but is definitely medium coverage that is buildable

- Rich, buttery formula that applies easily without dragging on my lips

- Lightweight on lips

- Make my lips appear fuller and smoother

- Hydrating formula due to evening primrose, and avocado oil

- Not transfer resistant

- Is durable, long lasting enough and can last for 3 to 4 hours but cannot be compared with the "Stay put"liquid lipsticks. Plus depends on how much you eat or drink as well while wearing it

- Stays for a few hours and then gradually fades away leaving a pink tint, I love this about lipsticks

- Smell pleasant yet waxy

- Paraben free and not tested on animals


INGLOT Slim Gel Lipstick in 59, Inglot Cosmetics, Lipstick review, Hot pink Lips, Raspberry Lips, Pout it like its hot, Lipstick swatches, Fuchsia Lips, Beauty, Beauty blog, Makeup heaven, Top Beauty Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan. red alice rao, redalicerao
INGLOT Slim Gel Lipstick in 59, Inglot Cosmetics, Lipstick review, Hot pink Lips, Raspberry Lips, Pout it like its hot, Lipstick swatches, Fuchsia Lips, Beauty, Beauty blog, Makeup heaven, Top Beauty Blog, Top Beauty Blog of Pakistan. red alice rao, redalicerao

AVAILABILITY & COST:
INGLOT is available globally and is now also officially available in Pakistan in all Nishat outlets. You can check Inglot Global and Inglot Pakistan for more details. Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick retails at approx PKR. 1,350.