Zainab is one of the very few designers I adore. She is modest, kind and, of course, talented. When I heard that she was finally launching her Flagship store in Karachi, complete with a gorgeous bridal studio, a walk-in pret/luxury pret retail outlet and workshop, I was super happy. She deserved her very own store and it is now a reality.






















Zainab Chottani is well known for her exquisitely detailed bridal wear as well as her lawn prints which boast a traditional yet chic flair. She has showcased in many Fashion shows, locally and internationally, and have won many hearts with her creations. It was about time she had a place where we can see her shine further.

The Flagship Store:

The store is divided into two sections. The walk-in retail outlet and the bridal studio in the basement.

The retail outlet is more contemporary as far as interiors are concerned however encompassing the glamorous essence of Zainab's design philosophy. I loved the well lit open space and organized clothes. The pret as well as luxury prey pricing is impressive considering they were designer wear. Pret started from approx 5k and luxury pret from 12k.

The bridal studio was a mix of romance and vintage in terms of interiors. Extravagant but tastefully done, not gaudy.





The Launch Event:

The event was attended by Zainab's family and friends as well as many media personalities, bloggers and journalists. It was a sweet affair, a very well planned soirée complete with an elaborately decorated hors d'oeuvre bar and servers. Zainab was all smiles and one knows why. the joy of launching her own store and being appreciated as well as supported by her guests is definitely ecstatic.

“I am very excited to launch my first flagship store where all my customers can come and buy my creations.” speaking at the launch of the Flagship Store, Zainab Chottani said. “I have received wonderful response and love from my friends and family and it is because of them where I stand today.”





The event was managed by Aamir Mazhar and Walnut PR.
You can get more information from Zainab CHottani's Facebook as well.