Your trend future is going to be bright and fun if you walk into HOBO by Hub these days (actually most of the days). Their NEW SpringSummer Collection 2016 is vibrant and hip. The best part, of course, are the shoes and bags but they created an oomph in the campaign by incorporating Neil Uchong’s creation of a colorful graffiti backdrop in the backdrop with model Zoe Viccaji flaunting HOBO’s Spring/Summer ’16’s collection impeccably.






















I write about HOBO by Hub a lot, so much that people may start thinking I actually own it. Well, I own it as a customer, as I owns their loyalty. Truth be told, I have never been disappointed by anything I have bought from HOBO (and I have bought a lot!). The brand is up to the minute when it comes to trends and the new collection has not failed to impress either. The collection includes a diverse range of moccasins, oxfords, heels, flats, fashionable bags and much more, all that will make your outfit shine brighter than the sun while being cool. Most of these fashion accessories are between 3k to 4k.

Even though the array of bags are making me drool from the current collection, I also can't help crushing over the oxfords which are very much trending. Their kitten heels have also been one of my favorites because they are comfortable and sexy at the same time. Two of my work bags are by Hobo and they are still not worn out even after a year of wear and tear. I do buy from other brands but Hobo is one of my most "go to" brands amongst all.

Check out some of my favorite picks from the ss16 collection:















You can also buy online from HOBO by hub so go check out their FACEBOOK Page.