We usually don't think much about locally available, cheap beauty brands. At least not unless we try them and they amaze us. A recent product, Sweet Face,  that I honestly was questioning myself for buying, totally surprised me! One of those OMG moments ;)

Sweet Face Lipstick, Plum Lipstick, Maroon Lipstick, Sweet Lipstick, Fall Lipsticks 2014, Fall Lip color, Matte lips, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty, beauty blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty Blog















I was picking up some beauty products that I needed when I spotted this brand, Sweet Face (don't confuse with Sweet Touch!). The price tag was so crazy reasonable I just added it to my haul. The lipstick was in my drawer for a good three months before I finally decided to check it out. THIS is now not just my favorite fall shade but my mother's as well :)

Sweet Face Lipstick, Plum Lipstick, Maroon Lipstick, Sweet Lipstick, Fall Lipsticks 2014, Fall Lip color, Matte lips, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty, beauty blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty Blog
Sweet Face Lipstick, Plum Lipstick, Maroon Lipstick, Sweet Lipstick, Fall Lipsticks 2014, Fall Lip color, Matte lips, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty, beauty blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty Blog





Sweet Face is not a very famous brand and I think it has been recently launched in the local market. I do know that this brand belongs to the same distributors who manage Christine (another locally available brand). It was initially available on Shopdaily.pk.

My Experience:

  • A plum-maroonish shade No.152
  • Semi Matte Finish
  • Glides on smoothly
  • Doesn't chap lips
  • Great pigmentation and Good Color Pay-off
  • Surprisingly Long wear (despite eating and drinking in between) and fades gradually, giving a delicious tinted effect
  • Bad packaging (you cant expect much from a local brand)
  • Various Color Options (they have more darker shades than neutral ones)

Sweet Face Lipstick, Plum Lipstick, Maroon Lipstick, Sweet Lipstick, Fall Lipsticks 2014, Fall Lip color, Matte lips, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty, beauty blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty Blog


Sweet Face Lipstick, Plum Lipstick, Maroon Lipstick, Sweet Lipstick, Fall Lipsticks 2014, Fall Lip color, Matte lips, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty, beauty blog of Pakistan, Top Beauty Blog















AVAILABILITY:
You can get it in most local makeup stores but as far as out of Pakistan is concerned its not available. You can however contact me if you REALLY want this and I can help :)

COST:
A super cheap price of approx PKR.200 (may vary in different cities and shops across Pakistan)

RATING:
a wowzer, I super like! I just wish it had better packaging and little bit more moisturizing. It deserves a good 4/5





Do try this and share your feedback. Would Love to know from you beauties!
xx,
Red Alice