I have been going to Raintree spa for my Manicure-Pedicures. I even get hair trimming done from them on and off. Once even tried a relaxing back massage from them. I am generally happy with their services as well as the environment so when recently I got an invite for a very exclusive PBBC mini retreat by Raintree spa I could not say no to the offer. Do you know what I got as a TREAT?!











The SPA:
Raintree Spa, Spa Experience, Salons in Pakistan, Spas in Pakistan, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty blog, blogspot, beauty, Beauty blog of Pakistan
The entrance of the spa is like a mini rain forest. I love greenery. It gives you a sense of peace. We walk along the path towards the inside entrance door. The environment is clean, the lighting and interior is done very nicely according to the services being offered. Just as the hair and makeup area is well lit along with elements of serenity (fountain, scented candles, light music) the massage and mani-pedi areas have dim lighting and more relaxing environment (as well as music).









Raintree Spa, Spa Experience, Salons in Pakistan, Spas in Pakistan, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty blog, blogspot, beauty, Beauty blog of Pakistan


Raintree Spa, Spa Experience, Salons in Pakistan, Spas in Pakistan, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty blog, blogspot, beauty, Beauty blog of Pakistan


My EXPERIENCE:
- Their Manicure and Pedicure are not only relaxing but thorough. I always feel satisfied with my soft, clean hands and feet.
- I have rarely gotten pimples with their Face waxing as they are quick, hygienic and also use good wax products. VERY IMPORTANT to use good products on face, no risking in that area!
- The Back Massage almost put me to sleep (almost because I have a hyper active brain so its hard for me to fall asleep :p). The room for massages is very comfortable and the massage tables are not at all uncomfortable.
- The One hour Thai Foot Massage I got during the PBBC retreat was a delight and I am definitely going back for another. The pressure of massage was ideal and I always feel glad when the girls ask you about the pressure. Massage is truly an art. You can't use the same amount of pressure on every individual. I prefer light pressure as my skin gets bruised easily.

Raintree Spa, Spa Experience, Salons in Pakistan, Spas in Pakistan, red alice rao, redalicerao, beauty blog, blogspot, beauty, Beauty blog of Pakistan



RATING:
My overall Experience was Good and I give this spa 3.5/5





You can find out more about their services and charges from their Facebook Page.
Hope you have a good time there as well <3

xx,
Red Alice