I love discovering new makeup, specially lipsticks and even more if its RED. I was looking around shops for lipsticks similar to Medora, reasonably priced yet good in quality, and I discovered an addition to my collection of favorite red lipsticks: Clazona Lipstick in 322, a red that literally make your lips look delicious! Yum!

Clazona cosmetics, Clazona lipstick, red lips, red lipstick, cosmetics in Pakistan, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty products, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao













Clazona is not a famous brand so I was not able to find any website or link for reference. However it is very easily found locally in Pakistan like Medora. These kind of product reviews I feel are like Virgin Reviews. We have no references, no brand claims, just our own experiences to share.

MY EXPERIENCE:

  • Clazona Shade in 322 
  • Tomato Red in color
  • Velvet texture and almost semi matte feel
  • Glides on easily
  • Didn't chap my lips
  • Doesn't feel cakey
  • Highly pigmented and good color payoff
  • Long lasting, fades with a reddish tint
  • Packaging is not great but decent
  • Warm undertone
  • Smells like perfumed talcum powder ;) but not bothersome
Clazona cosmetics, Clazona lipstick, red lips, red lipstick, cosmetics in Pakistan, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty products, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
Clazona cosmetics, Clazona lipstick, red lips, red lipstick, cosmetics in Pakistan, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty products, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao

Clazona cosmetics, Clazona lipstick, red lips, red lipstick, cosmetics in Pakistan, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty products, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao
Clazona cosmetics, Clazona lipstick, red lips, Sexy Red Lips, red lipstick, cosmetics in Pakistan, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty products, Top Beauty Blog, red alice rao, redalicerao




AVAILABILITY:
Costs less than PKR.200 and available is most local makeup shops. I got mine from Vicky's Cosmetics, Defence (Karachi, Pakistan)

RATINGS:
This product seriously won me over. It's a hidden gem that I recently unearthed and very happy with <3 It deserves a good 5/5 (I am not even deducting marks for packaging!)




This RED is definitely one of my favorite Summer Lipsticks. Which is your favorite Red this Summer?

xx,
Red Alice