I am not into nail art as much as some people I know but recently was thinking of trying some fun designs. Today I just randomly picked up a few nail shades and tried my hand on a comic inspired, pop nail art. This experiment also made me realize that I need some cheap nail colors and nail art tools because just ONE brush was not enough :/

Here is my messy second attempt at Nail art, my first being at the Maybelline Color show Nail art meetup. I promise it will get better with the right tools and practice :p

Comic Pop Art Nails, Red alice rao, Fashion and beauty blog, Blogspot, Beauty, Nailart, Pop art nails, Comic nails, Comic inspired




















Comic Pop Art Nails, Red alice rao, Fashion and beauty blog, Blogspot, Beauty, Nailart, Pop art nails, Comic nails, Comic inspired
Foil is a great base for nail polish while doing nail art. I just dabbed as much as I needed and kept a cotton ball with some nail polish remover to clean the thin nail art brush.

Hopefully next time I will make this into a tutorial but first I need to get better before I start preaching, right? :)





For Nail Colors I used:

- Yellow:  Sally Hansen XTREME WEAR BEACH BLAST  in Lemon Zest
- Orange: Maybelline Colorshow in Sweet Clementine
- Red: Maybelline Colorshow in Power Red
- Black: Tony & Teena No.46
- White: Tony & Teena No.01

I will hopefully get better. so tempted to try more fun stuff soon <3

xx,
Red Alice