I am not much on sharing Hauls but I thought hey lets give it a go :)
Here is my recent HAPPY June Haul!























Review of beauty stuff will follow soon, meanwhile  here is a more detailed breakdown of what I got and from where:

Gorgeous sandals from HUB Leather. I have been looking for some office wear as I don't like wearing closed shoes or heels at work. These babies are perfect and best of all I got these on 70% off SALE.

Brown Leather Sandals for Approx: PKR.680

Grey Stone Sandal for Approx: PKR.780

The HUB Leather SALE is on till 30th of June 2014 so go check it out. I might be going back as well!

- Needed a Mineral/Powder brush and quite happy with my other MUA Makeup brushes so got F4 for Approx: PKR.650

- For everyday touch up for blemishes and uneven skin tone with my BB cream I got "Oriflame's pure nature organic teatree and rosemary purifying corrective stick". I had used the Oriflame Dual Concealer stick which was brilliant and suited me very well before but unfortunately it was discontinued.

I got this for PKR.549. Let's see how it works out *fingers crossed*

- Luscious Angel Eyeshadow base I am testing because my fellow PBBC blogger Rabiyah gave me good reviews. I got this for PKR. 875.

These three products were purchased from just4girls.pk.

I got this Skull Beaded Grunge Tee from MANGO. They had a 50% off Sale recently, which actually in real means that all the stuff that most of us can't afford becomes almost (if not completely) affordable. I still felt I paid more for this shirt than I wanted to but I really like it so no regrets.

This T-shirt was originally for Approx PKR.4700 and I got it for PKR.2700.



These Clutches are a definite Steal! I got them from a Facebook page for Buying and selling unused personal makeup and fashion stuff. The clutches I actually order were the Black and Silver grey one but the lady who sold it to me was sweet enough to throw in the Pink Khaadi one for free.

I got the entire bundle (plus shipping) for Only PKR.1,000.







I am quite enjoying my Haul and will be posting review of the Dual Corrector and Angel Eye Base primer soon so Stay Tuned Ladies!

xx,
Red Alice