I always look forward to the Beauty Blogger Meetups by Cosmos Group because they know how to pamper you. This time round also they had a pedicure and skin treatment for us beauties to try out. The meetup was at Amethyst Salon, Clifton and this was my second visit there. Meeting the other PBBC bloggers is always added bonus <3

PBBC, Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community, Beauty blog, Pakistani Fashion and Beauty Blog, Skin care treatments, OPI, Image, Eminenece, Red Alice Rao















PBBC, Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community, Beauty blog, Pakistani Fashion and Beauty Blog, Skin care treatments, OPI, Image, Eminenece, Red Alice Rao
I always enjoy my O.P.I Pedicures. Their product range is not only great for your skin but also for your senses. This time I went for the Cucumber Range (I tried their Tropical Citrus range last time). The products smell divine and my feet feel so soft and smooth after it's done.
The Nail Color I chose to finish off was O.P.I Hot and Spicy, a pastel-ly, coral orange.

PBBC, Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community, Beauty blog, Pakistani Fashion and Beauty Blog, Skin care treatments, OPI, Image, Eminenece, Red Alice Rao
After the delicious pedicure (where I almost dozed off!) I got a skin consultation and subtle face peel skin treatment. My skin is not flawless and I am still  looking for the right treatment for future flawlessness. I was recommended Skin Peel and I got one as a trial as well. I think the one I got was Image Glycolic/Retinol Resurfacing Peel and then recommended to treat face further with Vital C products (a daily hydrating product line). The only issue I had later was that I was told the redness after the peel will settle. No one told me I will shed for a week but I handled it and it's ok because shedding of skin is expected after peels. I just wished I was prepared beforehand :/






Will I go again for this treatment? I am not 100% sure at the moment, maybe. It did minimize pores and made my skin look a bit better. This is the kind of treatment which requires  a few sessions every two to three weeks before you can see improvement and judge. We were given samples to try according to our skin issues and type of treatment we got.

PBBC, Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community, Beauty blog, Pakistani Fashion and Beauty Blog, Skin care treatments, OPI, Image, Eminenece, Red Alice Rao

PBBC, Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community, Beauty blog, Pakistani Fashion and Beauty Blog, Skin care treatments, OPI, Image, Eminenece, Red Alice Rao
Other than the OPI pedicure, Image Peel and Vital C Sample products I got a chance to try the Sun Defence Minerals by EMINENCE and tempted to get it in the future. The only thing stopping me is the Price (PKR5,700)

Description: Easy to use, apply and carry anywhere, these natural minerals provide water-resistant SPF 30 sun protection to women and men alike. Hypoallergenic, non-clogging and excellent to use post-treatment, especially on red or blotchy skin. Darker shades can be used as a bronzer.

This meetup was a great break from the busy work routine, fun and of course relaxing. Spa visits are always a treat for beauty bloggers and Cosmo Group knows how to cheer us beauties quite well ;)

What is YOUR Favorite treatment to relax at the spa? Do Share <3

xx,
Red Alice