One fine day while shopping with my father in Tropicana Mall (KL, Malaysia) I happen to bump into some ladies (RJs) from CapitalFM who were doing a promotional activity for Women's Day. I had forgotten it was Women's Day but got a sweet reminder when I was asked to POWER POUT for them. I posed, pouted and they instagrammed me. The surprise was after that . . . I won The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick. Me wining a lipstick? Yaaaaaay! and in ANOTHER country I was visiting? Double Yaaaay! <3

I had never used any Body Shop cosmetics before this. Tried their BB cream and a few other skin products but other than the Tea Tree Oil Toner I never really had a great experience. This Lipstick, however, made me rethink my choices.

Sexy Lips, Power Pout, pout, Body Shop Coral Blush, Body shop lipstick, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty Blogger, Makeup in Pakistan, Hot Lips, Makeup, Lipstick Lover, Lipstick Freak, Buy Makeup online
The BRAND Claims:

'Our Colour Crush™ Lipstick collection marries our most intense, full-on colours with luscious moisture. Our secret? We’ve travelled the world to source high-quality pigments, which we’ve finely crushed then blended with a drop of nurturing cherry seed oil and coated with our finest, silkiest Community Fair Trade marula oil. The result is vivid, wow-worthy colour that glides onto lips and feels mega-comfortable to wear. What’s more, each lipstick has a sophisticated delicate floral rose fragrance. Divine!'









My EXPERIENCE:

- Shade: Coral Blush 110, a sweet fawn shade with a touch of orang-ish pink
- Effect: Even though some matte shades are available the one I got has a subtle shimmery frostness
- Moisturizing: A burst of nourishment for your lips, beats using lip balm before this. Does the job well.
- Creamy Texture: Glides on smoothly and flawlessly over my lips (that sounded so seductive! lols)
- Pigmented: One coat is good to go, two coats dont make it feel pastry-cream-like either :p
- Scent: Infused with light floral, rosy smell

Sexy Lips, Power Pout, pout, Body Shop Coral Blush, Body shop lipstick, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty Blogger, Makeup in Pakistan, Hot Lips, Makeup, Lipstick Lover, Lipstick Freak, Buy Makeup online












Sexy Lips, Power Pout, pout, Body Shop Coral Blush, Body shop lipstick, Top Beauty Blogger of Pakistan, Beauty Blogger, Makeup in Pakistan, Hot Lips, Makeup, Lipstick Lover, Lipstick Freak, Buy Makeup online
You May Re-think:

- Price: Its steep. Approximately PKR 1,700 but a worthy investment if you buy one or two
- Its not long wear. You will have to reapply after a while
- Most of them are pearlescent which can enhance imperfection and your lip line so choose your shade carefully.

Tempted to go check out a few other shades but will I buy a lot of them? Maybe not, but a couple is a possibility in the future.

xx,
Red Alice