In my recent visit to Malaysia I came across a new brand ELIANTO and I decided to test it out. I was lucky to bump into their kiosk in Kuala Lumpur's Tropicana Mall on Women's day as everything was 50% off! Yaay! My luck got better because I finally came across the perfect radiant orchid shade for my nails.

Elianto, nail polish, nail color, Radiant Orchid, Nail art lover, Pretty hands, Nail polish in Malaysia, Radiant Orchid Nail color
- Color: SO8
- Malaysian Brand (Made in Korea) 
- 14ml
- The product design is very simple. the application brush is amazing for a messy nail polish user like me. The long top gives a better grip and the brush tip is also long and flat leading to even application and less mess.
- The nail color formula is thick and consistent. One coat is good, two coats great.
- Goes without no chipping for three days (even 4 if you take care and apply top coat)
- Original Price 6 RM (PKR.180/-) I got it for 3RM :)




Elianto, nail polish, nail color, Radiant Orchid, Nail art lover, Pretty hands, Nail polish in Malaysia, Radiant Orchid Nail color
I am really happy with this product. It didn't turn my nails yellow either after I removed it in a couple of days.

If I get a chance to get more of this product I would for sure :)

Unfortunately they are not shipping internationally but if anyone you know is visiting Malaysia make sure you ask them to get this for you!

xoxo,
Red Alice