I think if I say I am a BB freak its never enough, no matter how many times I say or write it. Who is keeping track? Not me! :p I reviewed Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream recently for bridallounge.com and would like to share the experience with you as well.


BB creams are the new daily wear ‘Must have’ for all beauty conscious women. I must add that it may not give you are 100% flawless look but it does make your face look 100% times better with light coverage. This also saves us the trouble of applying foundation all the time, which can be bad for your skin. Various brands are coming up with their own version of BB creams and the recent one is Oriflame. I am a BB freak so I always try out new brands to see what magic they have brewed up.
In this review I have also mentioned some points that should be considered (and mostly overlooked) before buying any BB cream. Fo rinstance understanding Oxidization and Undertones. So make sure you dont miss those out.

You can read the full article here on Bridal Lounge

xoxo,
Red Alice