The first fashion launch that I attended after coming back from my trip was "Bebek Turkey" and I was not disappointed. Other than the fact that it was trendy, sizes were adaptable, quality was satisfactory, the most appreciating part was that it is super affordable. I must say that Turkey may not be only known for beautiful architecture, gorgeous people and cheesy, well executed TV dramas. Turkish Fashion is something that can be as easily embraced with delight.

Every woman wants to look good. Be it eastern or western, its always a plus point if they can do the needful within a reasonable budget. Bebek is paradise for Shopping-in-a-budget, practical yet fashionable Women as well as trendsetters. A one stop shop for cool and savvy clothes and accessories. From casual tops, lace tunics, printed delights, Jumpsuits and body flattering dresses, it was filled with some great drool worthy pieces.




Accessories were everything from chic to statement makers with assortments of clutches, chunky necklaces and slick waist belts.

They are stocking at LABELS, Karachi at the moment and we were told that you can also buy online from bebekturkey.com. The price range starts off from as low as PKR.2,000/



My only concern was the cramped space due to a great turn out. I was not able to see the fashion presentation because all I could see in front of me were a gazillion Media people hoarding the area. I just wish that there was more space to breathe at the event which would have made the experience a little better.

I just got back from Malaysia so even though I was tempted (immensely) to buy a few items I held off thanks to my will power as I am broke at the moment. I will however pay Bebek a visit soon (when my bank account is favorable enough for me to get out of shopping Sabbatical :p).






So if you are done with your spring cleaning and heading out to shop for a new wardrobe make sure you swing by BEBEK.

The Event and PR was managed by Catalyst Pr and Marketing.
Sweet-ending was the delicate Giveaway from the brand:

xoxo,
Red Alice