Are you wondering why I want to talk about Manga, Anime and Fashion in the same context. This is because we fail to realize the creativity in the costumes and styling of the characters depicted in the Manga and Anime series. For starters let me add a little definition of Manga and Anime.

Manga is a comic book style created in Japan in the late 19th Century. Don't underestimate this medium, it is not a children's book. People of all ages read Manga all across the world. This medium offers a wide range of genre: Horror, Fantasy, Comedy, Sci fi, Drama, Romance and many others.

Anime is also a Japanese art form of animated production, either hand drawn or digitally computer animated, with colorful and diverse themes, characters and graphics. The unique art form is an evolution of the Manga art and the similarity in treatment of drawing, specially the MANGA EYES is very clear. An anime fan will not appreciate it f you ever make the mistake of calling it a 'Cartoon', so beware!

Moving forward to Fashion and Erza Scarlet. I have many favorite anime series, Bleach, Death Note, Blood+ and the list is never ending. One of them is 'Fairy Tail', a highly entertaining story full of Imaginative characters and theme. My favorite character from this series (and also from all the rest of the anime series) is Erza Scarlet. Even though I also love Yoruichi from Bleach as well but Erza is my first choice. From her diverse personality to her special magical abilities, she rocks and I can relate to her awesomeness (in my own fantastical way!).

Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail, Mangaeyes, I Love Japan, Japan, Anime, L'Oreal, Mascara, Manga Babe, I am going to Japan
- Super cool and Super Powerful (S-Class Mage)
- VERY Strict and Disciplinary
- Mother (big sister) Figure
- Extremely Protective of her loved ones and team members
- Multi talented (Immense strength, flexibility, knowledge and magical powers)
- Competitive and borderline mean
- Fierce
- Queen of Requip Magic (she can requip into 100 different styles of armor and 200 different types of weapon!)
- This would be ME if Magic existed in this world.
- She is a RED head and Likes Red just like me :p


Have a look at the gorgeous and FASHIONABLY creative armor of Erza Scarlet. One can definitely pass these as Couture pieces ;)
Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail, Mangaeyes, I Love Japan, Japan, Anime, L'Oreal, Mascara, Manga Babe, I am going to Japan

If I ever Cosplay its going to be her. Watch this space to see how you can create a MANGA EYES look. 
Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail, Mangaeyes, I Love Japan, Japan, Anime, L'Oreal, Mascara, Manga Babe, I am going to Japan
YES we can try, can't we? :) So if you are a Manga/anime lover do share your favorite character with me!
P.s: Yes I am an OTAKU <3

xoxo,
Red Alice