Other than being mad about lipsticks I am a BB freak. My love for BB creams is know by most people who know me (as well as some of my followers). I have already blogged a thorough review earlier (here) and will be posting part 2 soon as well( woohoo!)

While we are on the topic of BB creams, now becoming an even bigger fad, Garnier's new Campaign is encouraging BB cream for daily use. I say why not? I was already doing that ;)

For most working women (I consider housewives working women too!) it is tough to take care of themselves and manage a beauty routine. Let's face it, every woman wants to look nice all the time. I want to moisturize my skin, make sure I have an SPF before heading out and a little foundation wont hurt either. Now imagine putting them ALL separately. Let's add some concealer while we are imagining all this. Think of all the time we need to do all this OR let's just slap on some BB Cream :)

Garnier is to date (amongst all that I have tested so far) one of my favorite choice in BB creams. There is not just one but several reasons. Other than actually receiving awards for it's brilliance it is:

- Light, creamy texture which gives medium coverage.
- Hydrating and gives an instant glow while moisturizing
- SPF 15
- Skin feels smoother. Clears up considerably after continuous use
- Smells Fresh
- Great buy for quantity, Rs.399/-
- Suitable for most Skin types and color
- Multi Benefit Skincare in 1



I have a crazy Lifestyle. I work full time and 6 days a week. I also socialize, go to a lot events and launches. I rarely get time to go home and dress up so usually go directly from work. That said, Garnier BB Cream is always in my bag to save the day.

The Brand claims: "The BB cream features a combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Lipidure Microspheres + Glycerin which retains water in the skin, allowing it to maintain superior moisture levels and improve softness and suppleness of skin for 24hours. Vitamin C provides antioxidant properties, boosts radiance and luminosity of skin. Mineral Pigments delicately and immediately beautify the skin with rich pigments instantly melt and spread flawlessly over skin."







Some women have complained its two oily for them. They just need the right variant. In Pakistan, the Garnier BB Cream is available in two variants: ‘Oil Free’ and ‘All-in-one’ and is being introduced initially in the ‘Light’ shade, specifically suited to Pakistani skin tones.

For those who already use this BB cream I would love their feedback in the comments below. For others who have heard of BB creams or this particular brand, don't just think of trying it, just go an actually get it :) I am sure you will be all smiles and whats a better way to start a day, using this daily and feeling happy about the way you look.

xoxo,
Red Alice