I was fooled...and I was happily aware of it ;)

I started working out again (and hoping to stick to it for good) so went to look around for a small Mp3 player and headphones that stick in (not fall out like most). I was is luck. Big time.

Check this Wannabe iPod Shuffle. Tiny, sexy beauty out:



I got this Mp3 for Rs.1,250/ and even though it comes with headphones I bought separate headphones (yummy red ones for Rs.400) which will stay put during the workout sessions and brisk walking. The packaging and the manufacturing is just like iPod shuffle's. Its crazy.



A lot of people asked me why I didn't go for an ACTUAL iPod shuffle. I didn't because I didn't want to spend a lot on something I will use in the open. Karachi is a beautiful city and I love it but one has to be careful considering the mugging that is expected anywhere at anytime. That is why I own a Q-mobile and a fake iPod shuffle which works fine and I am quite happy with. A separate micro SD card is required of course.

Sweet and short, that's all I got :)

Cheers!
xx
Red Alice