It's amazing how lucky Ocean Mall is even though its smaller than expected and at times claustrophobic. Designer brands opening up every other day is actually making that place bearable. I still have some issues with Cinnabon's location but then, hey, it's there choice and their bon bons!

The recent hit store brand to open up in this aforementioned Mall is 5th Avenue (a much likable local brand and I still dream to fit into there clothes perfectly soon). The turn out was unexpectedly great!

The new shop launch in Ocean Mall was another feather in their cap. The feeling of awe overtakes when you enter the shop. Clothes are showcased from top to bottom, literally, and stil no clutter. I was eye-ing some candy-neon pants but my wallet is in a knot these days (that means that I am on shopping sabbatical :/) so all I did was...gulp...eye to eye them hehe! (pun intended). On top of that I recieved their discount coupon for 20% which (Thank God) expires in Mid September 2013. Maybe I might get myself something by first week of September? *fingers crossed*





I spotted super heroes shirts as well as pop-grunge animal shirts (trending at the moment) which were quite funky. I have always liked their bohemian style blouses as well. They have a tleast one style available at all times. Good.


It was a delightful, slightly crowded, yet comfortable gathering. The fashion Installations were Fabulous & Creative (always LOVE what Production 021 comes up with). Pr and Marketing was done well by Take II. Celebrities and  Media everywhere (not a fish market scenario Phew!). A Live concert going on on the side. Fresh, yummy drinks served with assorted bite size goodies. I couldn't get enough of the instant digital Photo booth installed there and took so many group pouties :p though only one was able to find it's way on the Fifth Avenue page here! lols!
Aamir, Owais, Me, Yildrim & Umair Bloggers
Live Band at the event



The Event was even more enjoyable because of fellow bloggers and friends around. 5th Avenue is owned by a dear friend and renowned actress Zhalay Sarhadi's talented Husband Amir Anees. I have loved the cool, grunge and youthful clothes there and have seen the brand grow since it's inception. I am all for Local Brands making it big because we get good quality stuff without paying an arm and a leg. 5th Avenue is always up-to-date with fashion and the trend of today and not only in apparels but in bags, shoes and accessories as well.

I also spotted some great outfits and styles amongst guest. From summery and flowy eye catching fabrics to Urban chic (posting some below).

Amir & Zhalay
Fathma & Nousheen

Ehtesham

Nida Butt with friends



Annas & Hira Lari

Tehmina Khaled with friend














The overall experience was thrilling. I recommend a trip to the shop to everyone. I can even offer some 20% discount coupons as well if you can pick them up from my place ;)

xoxo

Red Alice