So I finally got time to get some shopping done. Even though I had gone for a few bracelets and face powder I ended up with more, as always.

Saffron in Aashiyana (Clifton, Karachi) has a sale on for jewelry so I took out some time over the weekend to check it out. This is what I got:

Believe it or not but every item is under Rupees 500! The gold earring was for Rupees 150 and the rest of the earring for only 50! I am really happy with the bracelets.
By the way cuffs are back in style so go get one for yourself there were still some left.

I also mixed a few bracelets and a bangle to make an arm stack.















While I was there I went to there beauty section to get a face powder. I desperately needed one and quite satisfied with what I got as I had already tested it earlier.


















I already knew I wanted the Color Studio Invincible face powder in Silk Beige when I spotted the teal blueish nail shade. Everyone has been wearing minty blues and teal blues and I was still looking for a shade that would suit me, yet not make me look like the wicked witch of the west.
The Nail Color is called Haute Couture and its just for Rupees 250 and is available in most Cosmetics stores in Karachi. They have a Cosmetics stall in Dolmen Mall, Clifton, Karachi.
You can also go online and purchase it from Just4girls.pk
I also bought Garnier BB cream but I will post review of that separately as I am still in the process of testing BB creams.

Last but not the least were the Lipsticks. I finally got my hands on an Orange lip shade that looked nice on me. Color Studio's 'Jet Setter' is that right shade of orange without making you look like an Oompa Loompa :)
Price: Rupees 550 only.

The other two are a brand that I am using for the first time but really happy with the experience. The brand is called Dazz Matazz. You can fine out more about this brand here.
The lipsticks I got were Dazz Matazz Velvet sensation for Rupees 350 per lipstick only!

Jet Setter - Color Studio





Maple Fudge - Dazz Matazz






Raspberry Truffle - Dazz Matazz




I was a happy lady with all this drool worthy buy.

xx

Red Alice