I got a sweet surprise recently when Adelma Marie who nominated me for The Liebster Blog Awards :) Thank you for nominating me!  Basically the Liebster Blog Awards are to show appreciation to fellow bloggers who deserve more followers so I am truly flattered!

Been Mad busy at work due to Mother's day coming up (I work at a Website company and ONE of their websites is a gift portal so it was like Santa's Factory scenario with boxes, ribbons and wrapping paper everywhere!)

Ok Anyways here we go!


THE RULES!

1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No tag-backs!


11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


☼ I Love Japanese Anime and have a Japanese fetish
☼ I like experimenting with my cooking
☼ I believe evrytime it rains it's God telling me its ok I am washing away the worries
☼ I think I am a closet Geek - meets -Fashion freak
☼ I am crazy about the color red
☼ I still watch cartoons and even cry watching them sometimes
☼ I secretly wish I was a Vampire
☼ I Love sleeping and dreaming a LOT
☼ I am a second level Reiki Master and I Meditate when I can (wish to do it more regularly)
☼ I believe in Magic and Miracles
☼ My pseudonym RedAlice is inspired by 'Red Riding Hood' and 'Alice in Wonderland', two of my favorite all time fairy tales


QUESTIONS FOR ME


1) What is the first thing you do in the morning?

- Drink lots of water

2) If the characters from TV shows or the book world are real, who would you want to be with? (Examples: Will Herodale from TID, Damon from Vampire Diaries, or the Doctor from Doctor Who)

- OMG I think its a tie between Damon (Vampire Diaries), Eric (Tru Blood) and Dean (Supernatural)

3) What is one thing that you are exceptional at?

- There is no ONE thing ;) I am blessed with being good at a LOT of things!

4) What is one beauty product that failed to impress you?

- Maybelline Kollosal Kajal is the most recent disappointment. Its a Big Fat Lie!

5) If you can have any pet in the world, what would it be?

- I love my Cat but I would love to own a Ferret or a Fennec Fox!

6) Quick, list the five people you would want to meet! (Real or not real.)

- Robert Downy Jr, Erza Scarlet (fairytail character), Johny Depp, Tim Burton, Mad Hatter

7) If you have a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
-  My Parents :)

8) What are you currently reading? (Ex: Magazines, Newspaper, Article, Books!)

- Glamour Magazine

9) Have you ever done any DIY projects? If so, what did you make? (Take a picture if you can!)

- Made a lot of DIY things. I am art student so DIY comes naturally :)

10) If you had a book that could be worth a lot of money, would you sell it or keep it? (Ex: A signed copy of the first Harry Potter book.)

- Keep it.

11) How are you enjoying your blogging life so far? Future goals?

- Loving it and hope to keep Loving it and also making my Blogs interesting enough to engage more followers and readers, for the sake of enjoyment and not advertising :)


QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES

  1. What's that one thing you can't leave home without OTHER than your Mobile / Tabs / laptop? 
  2. Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you close your eyes right now? 
  3. What is your most favorite animal in the world and why? 
  4. If you had a wish to meet three existing people in this world, who would they be? 
  5. What is your pet peeve? 
  6. What was the last thing you ate? 
  7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 
  8. Whats more important: Sense of humor or Good Looks? 
  9. If you had a choice to Marry an actor (like Robert Downy Junior, Arjun Rampal, etc) who would it be? 
  10. What are you wearing right now?
  11. What was the last song yo were listening to? 


Nominees

Atlantic Pacific
yeh desi girl

So Now I am looking forward to the response, comments, reaction to the ones who are tagged :) Please comment below with the Link to your post.

*rubs hands anxiously* yaaay!