Whats a better way of welcoming spring than HOLI - Celebration of colors. Even though it's a Hindu tradition, any event that celebrates color and happiness wins me over. The weekend was spent at a Holi Party with friends and by the time I got home I had colour in the oddest places (let's not go there!).
Here we are all Colorful & Happy. Its a surprise how my teeth are so white despite the color craziness!

After scrubbing and showering twice I finely got most of the color off me. The body was fine and a few color stains will be hidden beneath fabric but I wanted to clean my face further without damaging it.

This gave me the perfect opportunity to try out the Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System which I had ordered a month back but never got a chance to try.






The product claims: The Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System combines the power of two treatments that actively work together to give you the benefits of microdermabrasion and a mini-peel system. Yet it's quite gentle enough to use up to two times a week for continuous results.

Add to your skincare routine to:

- Visibly improve Skin tone
- Diminish the look of fine lines and Wrinkles
It has a nice packaging but its what's inside that really matters.





Step 1:
The Micro scrub is orange in color and is step one of the routine. It has a nice fruity smell. Apply the derma-crystals onto your face. Message it in around your face for about a minute. Avoid your eyes. I scrubbed away and after a minute my face was a little pink but that's expected so no worries.




Step 2: Now comes the gel. You apply it over the scrub, yes you heard me correctly, OVER the scrub. Apply activator serum thickly onto your face. Thickly cover the derma-crystal mask. You will see it start to foam which means it is releasing conditioners into your skin. Message it for up to 1 minute. As I massaged i felt a little burning tingly feeling. That's a good thing because the reaction cause the effect of gently peeling the dull skin cells.


I then used a warm wet towel to clean my face (recommended) and then washed my face further with warm water.

After I dried my face I observed my face was looking squeeky clean. Mind you I don't have flawless skin (though I crave it) and have acne scars and two toned complexion, the overall result was still satisfactory. The pores looked minimized, and skin was really soft and smooth without being dry.
This was my first time so I will not be quick to judge and will keep using it after every two days to see the progress of this product. Realistically it shows a difference after 6 to 8 weeks so I will do an after Review of this product as well. Keep watching this space for the update.

I dont know if this product is available in Karachi as I did look for it in a lot of places but didnt find it. I finally ordered it online directly from the Olay Website and got it delivered to My cousin's place in America and she bought it back to Pakistan.

I did, however, discovered that this product can be purchased from Just4girls.pk.

I got mine for less as I only paid for the Product, but at Just4girls.pk it will cost you more because they order and handle the delivery of the product from UK.

Hope this post was helpful. Please leave your comment and feedback for what else you would like to know about and I will try to get back to you soon :)

xx,
Red Alice